Lexus Australia Has Launched A Special Edition RX 270 X
Lexus Australia has launched a special edition RX 270 X – Jul 11, 2013– Melbourne, Australia (AutoReleased) – Lexus Australia has launched a special edition RX 270 with a range of innovative features usually seen only on higher grade models.
The ‘X’ Special Edition package adds styling, luxury and convenience enhancements to the RX 270, the entry variant of the RX premium SUV line launched in Australia last year.
The upgrades represent over $7,000 in added value while keeping the retail price at $69,400*, the same as for the base grade RX 270.
Styling elements include an appearance package with Sports Luxury grade front bumper, 19″ alloy wheels and limited edition ‘X’ exterior badges.
Other added features include:
- Heated front seats
- Smart Key Card, which fits in a wallet or purse while allowing the driver to open the vehicle doors and start the engine if the Smart Key batteries are flat
- Head Up Display#, which projects key vehicle information on the windscreen, such as speed, satellite navigation directions, gear position and audio settings
- Clearance and Back Sonar# to assist the driver when parking in tight spaces
- Adaptive Front lighting System, which swivels the headlamps when travelling around tight bends to improve forward visibility
- Illuminated scuff plates, which provide a premium look when entering the vehicle, and
- Luggage tray for stowing items and protecting cargo area trim.
The RX 270 ‘X’ Special Edition is available in five exterior colours: White Pearl, Mercury Grey, Premium Silver, Starlight Black and Garnet Red, and two interior colours: Ivory and Black.
A moonroof can also be specified as an option.
Lexus Australia chief executive Sean Hanley said the special edition took the already well specified RX 270 to the next level.
“The RX 270 ‘X’ Special Edition provides buyers who are considering an entry variant premium SUV with a comprehensive range of features not typically seen at this price point,” Mr Hanley said.
“In addition, the aggressive front bumper styling, premium paint options and dynamic 19-inch alloy wheels make a bold statement and give the special edition commanding road presence.”
The RX 270 X Special Edition will be produced in very limited numbers, with just 300 available for the Australian market.
|RX 270||X Special Edition||$69,400|
|RX 270||X Special Edition + moonroof||$72,400|